Israeli Passover Salad with Pickles & Mint
- 2 lbs. Persian or English cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 2 lbs. ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 large dill pickles, diced
- 1 bunch chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 fresh lemons, juiced (or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp salt (or more to taste)
- 1 cup mixed spring greens (optional)
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Pour over the salad mixture. Toss vegetables to coat. Combine cucumbers, tomatoes, dill pickles and mint in a salad bowl. Taste the salad. Add additional salt and lemon juice to taste, if desired. Toss again before serving. Make a bed of spring greens (optional) and mound the salad on top.
Comments are closed.